A Forwarded Mail

一封轉寄的信

陶世平

>> Sometimes, we think of why friends keep forwarding

>>mails to us without writing a word, maybe this

>>could explain why..

>>有時我們會想,為什麼朋友總是不斷轉寄信件給我們但卻沒有寫下半個字,

>>也許這封信可以解釋為什麼...

>>A Forwarded Mail

>>一封轉寄的信

>>*********************

>>When you have nothing to say,

>>當你沒有什麼可以說

>>Still want to keep contact,

>>但仍想要保持聯絡時

>>Guess what you do,

>>猜一猜你會做什麼

>>You forward mails!!!!

>>你會轉寄信件

>>When you have something to say,

>>當你有些話想說

>>But don't know what,

>>但不知說什麼

>>But don't know how,

>>不知如何說時

>>Guess what you do,

>>猜一猜你會做什麼

>>You forward mails!!!!

>>你會轉寄信件

>>When you have something to say,

>>當你有些話想說

>>But don't know why,

>>但不知為什麼時

>>Guess What you do,

>>猜一猜你會做什麼

>>You forward mails!!!!

>>你會轉寄信件

>>When you are still wanted,

>>當你仍然被需要時

>>When you are still remembered,

>>當你仍然被記得時

>>When you are still important,

>>當你仍然重要時

>>When you are still loved,

>>當你仍然被愛時

>>When you are still cared,

>>當你仍然被在乎時

>>Guess what you get,

>>猜一猜你會得到什麼

>>A forwarded Mail !!!

>>你會得到一封轉寄來的信件

>>So next time you get "fwd" from me

>>所以當下次你收到從我這轉寄的信件時

>>it means I'm thinking of you....!

>>那表示我正想著你